quarta-feira, julho 08, 2015

A Wonderful Encounter - Caramela

// Dream from the night of the 7th to 8th of July, Haifa - Israel.

Camping in between two cities in Brazil called Viçosa and Juiz de Fora. It was a short holiday that we had to return fast..

I remember the amazing view of the mountains as we drove to the camping sight. Images that I miss of Minas Gerais still today...

We were going to do a simple trail close to a spot that I have camped before in dreams (this was a very familiar environment in my dream.. I seemed to remember some hardcore trails I had done in those mountains...)

// I actually think that this is a consistent place I have explored in dreams before (don't think it actually exist in this world though) ... I remember camping in very dangerous snowy mountains on the other side of the junction in one dream and also taking a dangerous trail that led to the highest point of that range in another. In the town close by in even another dream I remember practicing rappel and delta-wing.

When we reached the camping spot we didn't loose much time and went strait to the trail. After what seemed like some minutes of trail I remember enjoying some time swimming in a very strong river! My imagination dragged me down the river flow for a second before I came back to myself on the edge of the river.

After I left the water I immediately climbed a beautiful tree to play around.. Time passed so fast!

What I wasn't expecting was to find a pleasant visit on my way down the tree.

"Caramela!!!" I screamed when I saw her. She was bigger and fatter than what I could recall of her... I fell to the floor with her jumping on me.. she couldn't stop crying and licking me while I hugged her and rolled on the grass.


Nenhum comentário: